INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR DOCTORAL EDUCATION IN NURSING
Call for Abstracts from INDEN Members for Biennial Conference:
“Connecting Globally for Doctoral Education in Nursing”
(A pre-conference to the Sigma International Research Congress)
July 24-25 2019, Calgary, Canada
INDEN’s Mission and Values
Mission: to advance quality doctoral nursing education globally.
Core values: respect, diversity, integrity, and solidarity
PAPERS OR POSTERS
INDEN is pleased to invite abstracts from members of INDEN for paper presentations at its biennial conference
to be held in Calgary, Canada. The abstracts should address one or more of the conference objectives, listed below. The submissions may be research studies, educational innovations that have been undertaken, or proposed ideas for the future, and should have clear international dimensions or implications. Projects presented should have been completed and should have evaluative components, where feasible.
Doctoral students are encouraged to present their doctoral work.
Presentations are approximately 20 minutes with 15 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions. Abstracts must be submitted by March 30th, 2019
INDEN 2019 Biennial Conference theme: Connecting globally for doctoral education in nursing
1. Describe innovative models of doctoral nursing education that connect faculty and student scholarship globally.
2. Identify and evaluate challenges, opportunities, and future directions for doctoral nursing education globally.
3. Explore the range of global opportunities, collaborative and innovative approaches for progressing INDEN’s mission and vision.
1. The first author of the abstract must be an INDEN member.
2. All abstracts should be submitted through the following link:
3. Length should not exceed 300 words.
4. Presenters are expected to register, attend the conference, and pay the registration fee.
5. Note that the conference language will be English.
6. Submission deadline is March 30th, 2019.
7. Notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
To apply for INDEN Membership, go to: https://indenglobal.org/membership/
Presenters must be a member by the time of registration.
Copyright 2019 - Education WordPress Theme.